Storz Hydraulik Differentialzylinder Storz Hydraulik Differentialzylinder
ZBD 2512 (CDH1) – ND 250 bar – data sheet
PDF-document [2.5 MB]
PDF-Document [235 KB]
ZBD 2512 – Differential hydraulic cylinders (CDH1) – Nominal pressure 250 bar (25 MPa)
Good to know: The STORZ ZBD 2512 series hydraulic cylinder for a nominal pressure 250 bar is interchangeable with the CDH1 series.
- International interchangeability thanks to the definition of the mounting dimensions, installation length, surface ratios, piston rod ends and connecting threads
- Same installation dimensions for cylinders with and without end position damping
- Two rod diameters assigned to each piston diameter as standard
- Choice of 6 mounting types and 6 sealing variants as standard
- Position of line connection as well as venting, start-up valve and throttle screw freely configurable, standard (sequence mentioned) 1,2,3,4.
Please note: Please order add-on components separately.
|Nominal pressure:||250 bar (25 MPa)|
|Static test pressure:||375 bar (37,5 MPa)|
|Piston diameter:||40-250 mm (larger than special version)|
|Area ratio j:||1,6 and 2|
|Temperature range:||-20…+80 °C|
|Viscosity range:||10…600 mm²/s|
|Lifting speed:||0 – 1 m/s depending on seal variant|
|Operating medium:||Mineral oil according to DIN 51524, HFD fluids HFA, HFB and HFC fluids possible through special designs|